Visit Grand Junction is a Department of the City of Grand Junction and serves as the Destination Marketing Organization. Consider joining Visit Grand junction if you are looking for a fast-paced progressive marketing environment and enjoy working as a team with other ambitious professionals who are passionate about the Grand Junction area and are excited to serve both residents and guests.
Visit Grand Junction Internship
- Coordinate, staff and assist with hosting Visit Grand Junction Mobile Visitor Center at area events and weekly Farmers Market.
- Assist with Visitor Services inquiries.
- Assist with tourism newsletter content.
- Assist with writing blog content for website.
- Additional projects as assigned.
Preferred education and/or background:
- Marketing, public relations, journalism, social media, and/or event experience.
- Candidate must be able to commit to at least 20 hours per week.
- Candidate must be available by June 1 through September 15.
For additional City of Grand Junction career opportunities, please click here.
THE CITY OF GRAND JUNCTION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or disability. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.