Visit Grand Junction - the area's Destination Marketing Organization, a Department of the City of Grand Junction.
City of Grand Junction: https://www.gjcity.org/city-government/public-communications/COVID-19/ - The City of Grand Junction continues to serve all residents and guests.
City Manager Greg Caton and the City of Grand Junction Present Daily Briefings:
- Community Briefings on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf9ucDxJx56ce6y4S3fIYlA
City of Grand Junction Press Releases:
- Community Briefings: https://gjcitynews.org/page/1/ - The latest information from the City of Grand Junction
Grand Junction Chamber of Commerce:
- Reopening Plan, Mesa County Moves into Phase 2 Reopening: https://www.visitgrandjunction.com/sites/default/files/chamber_reopening.pdf
Mesa County Public Health: https://health.mesacounty.us/mesa-county-moves-to-safer-at-home-level-or...
- Reopening plan: https://health.mesacounty.us/reopen/
Governor Polis Announces Statewide Mask Order (7/16/2020): https://www.visitgrandjunction.com/sites/default/files/covid_info_state_mask_order.pdf
State of Colorado: covid19.colorado.gov/ - Information on the Outbreak of Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19)
- Case Data: https://covid19.colorado.gov/data/case-data
- Safer at Home: https://covid19.colorado.gov/safer-at-home
Colorado Department of Health and Environment COVID-19 Info: https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/cdphe/2019-novel-coronavirus
Colorado Office of Economic Development & International Trade: https://choosecolorado.com/covid19/ - COVID-19 Business Resource Center Webpage.
Colorado Tourism Office (CTO): https://www.colorado.com/colorado-travel-covid-19 - Information and recommended talking points for travel.
- What to know about COVID-19 and Colorado Travel - https://industry.colorado.com/what-know-about-covid-19-and-colorado-travel
Colorado Parks & Wildlife: https://cpw.state.co.us/aboutus/Pages/COVID-19-Response.aspx - Information about Colorado State Parks.
Colorado Hotel and Lodging Association (CHLA): https://www.visitgrandjunction.com/sites/default/files/chla_3.19.pdf – Emergency Rule for Paid Leave is in Effect.
- Important Updates for Employers to the Statewide Mask Order: https://www.visitgrandjunction.com/sites/default/files/chla_july_28.pdf
- Everything you need to know about masks and Last Call for Alcohol at 10 p.m.: https://www.visitgrandjunction.com/sites/default/files/chla_everything_you_need_to_know_about_masks.pdf
- Restrictions on Legal Immigration, Current State Order Guidelines for Indoor Events: https://mailchi.mp/84df50306e43/chla-2019-legislative-session-wrap-up-5113253?e=7b89fc615c
- Governor Announces Next phase "Protect our Neighbors": https://www.visitgrandjunction.com/sites/default/files/chla_covid-19.pdf
- 6/12/2020 Governor's Office Gives Permission for Meetings of 50 or less to start again, Swimming pools to reopen, and new Safer at Home variances: https://mailchi.mp/a170591cd5ab/chla-2019-legislative-session-wrap-up-5087521?e=7b89fc615c
USA.gov: https://www.usa.gov/coronavirus - The Official Site of the United States Government.
U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA): https://www.sba.gov/disaster-assistance/coronavirus-covid-19?fbclid=IwAR1jZiXq86F_ap4MsYNaSVCgrLBIcVT3pnSbVI-QZV8fS91NFdt5YMxqlVo – Disaster Assistance in Response to the Coronavirus.
Center for Disease Control (CDC): https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- CDC Novel Coronavirus web page for travelers: https://bit.ly/3aoqBji
World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus#tab=tab_1
Skift: https://skift.com/coronavirus-and-travel/ - Live blog, stay on top of the outbreak’s impact on the business of travel.
Street Fight: https://streetfightmag.com/2020/03/12/how-local-businesses-should-prepare-for-coronavirus/?mc_cid=8582cd3d36&mc_eid=06555dab3d#.XnUnoIhKiUm – What Business should do to prepare for Coronavirus.
US Travel Association: https://www.ustravel.org/toolkit/emergency-preparedness-and-response-coronavirus-covid-19?utm_source=MagnetMail&utm_medium=email&utm_content=2%2E25%2E20%20-%202020%20COVID%20Weekly%20%231&utm_campaign=ust - Emergency Preparedness and Response: Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19)
Outdoor Industry Association: https://bit.ly/33KScbX - Stay up-to-date with this industry news.