Free Visit Grand Junction Virtual Backgrounds for Zoom
You may be working from home, but it doesn't have to look like you're working from home. Use one of these breath-taking backgrounds to give your next conference call something to talk about.
Scroll to the bottom of this page for instructions on how to upload one of these backgrounds to Zoom to use for your next call.
Rattlesnake Arches - DOWNLOAD
Colorado National Monument - DOWNLOAD
Downtown Grand Junction - DOWNLOAD
Mount Garfield - DOWNLOAD
Grand Mesa's Famous Lakes - DOWNLOAD
Unaweep Canyon - DOWNLOAD
How to Enable a Virtual Background on Zoom:
- Download one of the backgrounds above.
- Download or Open the Zoom App - If you need assistance with download, click here.
- Open the app and sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- Click on "Settings."
- On the left side menu, click on "Virtual Background." If you don't see that option on the Zoom App, visit the Zoom website. On the website go to "Settings" and toggle "Virtual Background."
- In the "Virtual Background" menu, click on the (+) icon on the right side of the box.
- In the pop-up box, select your Grand Junction background and upload it.
*Tip: If you use a Virtual Background on your next Zoom call - try to call in front of a blank wall. That way your virtual background will appear seamless.